Freedom Leisure say they will be reopening the pool at Tandridge Leisure Centre tomorrow as planned but sadly will have to close again on Thursday.
Following last night’s Government announcement of a new COVID lockdown, pools must close from Thursday - this is subject to it being passed into legislation on Wednesday.
These are the details for tomorrow’s reopening of the Oxted pool:
* Pool Reopening on Mon 2nd November
* Pool sessions will need to be booked in advance
* All sessions currently 45 mins – see times below
* Family bubble sessions on Saturdays and Sundays.
* SWIMMERS WILL NEED TO COME BEACH READY. They will only be able to enter the pool Changing rooms 5 mins prior to their sessions start time.
* They will be let through the showers and onto poolside where they can put their belongings on the fitness pool ledge. NO LOCKERS IN USE
* Pre shower then swim for their session.
* Lane swimming is 2 double lanes only – 10 per lane
* We are going to have 1 signed as fast and one as slow to try and keep swimming abilities similar in each lane.
* When their session finishes they need to exit the pool, get their belonging and change as quickly as possible. NO SHOWERS AVAILABLE POST SWIM.
* Once changed exit via base of slide.
* LGs will be cleaning touch points in the Changing rooms throughout the day plus one way system in place – We are Covid safe!
* Booking rights 1 week ahead for Members, 5 days for centre members (paid in full) and 3 days for non-members (paid in full)
* Pre-paid Members can also book online